Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A Run to Clear my Head



Today my run was more for mental health than physical.  After playing with my daughter, breakfast together (she is now starting to eat solid foods), dishes, getting her down for a nap, unburying the pile of mail, and getting plans in order for the upcoming holiday and weekend events, I decided to get myself, the baby and dogs out of the house rather than moving onto putting away the baskets full of laundry waiting on the bed.  We all piled into the car and headed out for a run.  Within the first mile I could feel my stress and clouded head fade away.  All the "to-do's" although none a big deal had all started to add up, and there is the reoccurring worry of how I am ever going to keep up with all these things when I go back to work.  We did a few miles then headed back home recharged to tackle cooking the carrots for some homemade baby food and maybe get to putting away that laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment